Fall Recipe: Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are so easy to make and a special treat for fall! Loaded with vitamin A and other good stuff, these cookies are packed with spice and fall flavor. Ready in 20 minutes or less!
I use all-purpose flour in this recipe, but you can also use whole wheat flour for a heartier cookie. This makes about 24 cookies.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Combine the wet ingredients in a medium mixing bowl: pumpkin puree, room temp coconut oil, and brown sugar. Use a stand/hand mixer on low or wooden spoon to beat until combined.
2. Add the dry ingredients directly to the wet ingredients: flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Mix together on low speed.
3. Mix the mini chocolate chips into the pumpkin cookie dough.
4. Use a tablespoon measure to scoop out 24 cookies. Use your hands to roll each cookie dough scoop into a ball. The ball should be about the size of a ping-pong ball. Pat down a bit with your hand. Place cookies on the cookie sheet at least two inches apart — you may need to bake the cookies in batches.
5. Place the cookie sheet on the middle rack of the oven. Bake for 12-14 minutes in 350 degree F oven. Remove from oven and let rest for 2 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to cool.
Enjoy! I always recommend coffee or tea with dessert.
✨ Comment to Subscribe ✨